Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shark Night 3D; Worthy Knock-Off Of A 2010 B-Movie?

As September gets closer, I ask myself, Should I really go see Shark Night? My answer every time is .. hell yes!


The official synopsis reads "A weekend at a lake house in the Louisiana Gulf turns into a nightmare for seven vacationers as they are subjected to fresh-water shark attacks."


I'm down for any wild-animal-eating-hot-chicks'esque movie. The fact that the extremely talented Katharine McPhee is in it helps.


Nice tattoos and nose ring, Kat!
I read the script of this film, and it was decent. This movie definitely won't be a huge success at the box office, but it'll be a hit for teens, like me.


Spoilers;


Basically, the sharks are robotic or some shit, and they were released to this lake by some locals so they could film their shark-related fates and put them online. Everyone dies except Sara Paxton, if I remeber correctly... all-in-all, the movie seems decent enough to go see in theaters, but, since it's PG-13, don't expect too much from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment