Saturday, August 6, 2011

This Generation's Scream Queen?

Well, in my last post I talked about the scream queen of the 00's, which lead me to wonder who this generation's scream queen is going to be?

Contestant number one - Julianna Guill.

Known as the girl with "perfect nipple placement" in 2009's remake of Friday The 13th, Julianna Guill blew me away, not only with her great looks, but, her great acting. Friday The 13th was her first role in a horror movie, and she definitely didn't show it, which is more than a great thing.


Guill has a small resume in the acting field, starring in films such as My Super Psycho Sweet 16 and Altitude, she also has made appearances in other films. To check 'em out click here!


Contestant number 2 - Emma Bell.

Making her first appearance in a horror'esque film, "Frozen," something about Emma caught my eye. The fact that she could, believably, pull off being stuck on a ski-lift for a few days was pretty sweet.


 Then, I saw her in TV's "The Walking Dead" and was convinced if she keeps appearing in horror'esque movies and shows, she's going to have a very successful acting career. Catch her in Final Destination 5 this Friday and click here to see her compelte filmography!

Contestant number 3 - Marielle Jaffe

Okay, she's only been in one Horror movie, but, her small role of Olivia Morris in Scream 4 showed a lot of potential in this girl.


If Marielle Jaffe does decide to continue acting, I can definitely see her being in many more horror flicks, and I'd watch every single one of them.

Well, these girls are the only ones that have caught my eye, so far, but, after a few horror movies come out, I'm sure I'll be posting a second part of this.. so, who do you think would make a better scream queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment