Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scream: A Screenplay - Review!

So, one day while, while browsing Amazon on my iPod in Biology, I came across Scream: A Screenplay by Kevin Williamson. Silently fan-girling to myself, I put it in my wish list! Last week, my mom ordered it for me, finally! It came in a few days ago, and I read it in two sittings.


The script was slightly different than the movie, but nothing major. Just some alternate lines, and stuff. It's pretty cool. The script was written very well. I honestly did not want to put the book down during the first sitting! The first few pages, the big opening with Casey, was the most intense thing I've ever read. Especially, in a script. The characters are described very well. The scenery is very descriptive. The kills were A+

Honestly, I think y'all should buy it. It's such a great, intense read. If you liked the movie, you'll definitely love the script. Buy it here!

if anyone is interested in buying a copy from me, let me know. I have an extra copy (ordered two on accident!) on hand, and will sell it for under five bucks! Email me here and make an offer, if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment