Friday, November 5, 2010

My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2 Review

If you read my last post on the first movie than you'd know why I was so excited in November of 2009 when the MSPS16 sequel was rumoured. I had not given up on this movie, a little part in my hoped the sequel would be green-lit. Well, in June my life had just gotten a bit more PSYCHO. Wow.. that was lame.. -.-"

Anyways, this film takes place right where the first one leaves off, but indirectly. After the rollerdome mess Skye runs to her mother who abanoned her as a baby in hopes that she can start a new life, but little does she new her father, the killer, has followed her to the small town of Mill Basin to claim his daughter.

Daddy's back.

I really liked this movie, it doesn't start off boring like the first one did, and it's not quite the slasher flick the first one was. It deals more with Skye and her troubles but still holds the horror title. Though the kills in this movie have no meaning like they did in the first one but that's okay, the kills aren't very good anyways, mainly off-screen, but like I said, it still holds the horror elements. The deaths aren't as gorey as they are in the first one but theres less CGI in this one. So that's deffinatly a plus I think.

I'm really not sure what to write about this movie, I mean the plot was good, script was fresh, kills were great, what more can you ask for form an MTV-Movie?

Oh Molly.

Well like in all my reviews I always mention my favorite scene, so here goes. It's the Julianna Guill cameo, -spoiler- she died in the first one, but of course makes it in the second, dead. Skye goes to bed and wakes up to hears noises, unsure what they are she gets out of bed and investigates, she turns on the lamp and standing next to her is Madison, fully dead, neck slit ear to ear. Scared and surprised Skye falls to the ground trying to crawl away but Madison is screaming at Skye for leaving her at the rollerdome, Madison then grabs Skye's hand, which mysteriously has a knife in it, and starts to cut her own throat, again, blood than sprays on Skye and she wakes up to find only it was a dream. It's a pretty graphic scene which can be viewed on my youtbe channel here.


 
Sorry this review is kinda lame, I just don't know what else to say about the movie C:

and if you haven't seen it than you can but it here on amazon. C:

Pictures are mine form my DVD. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment