Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shark Night and Final Destination 5 DVD/BluRay Covers Revealed + Release Dates

Now, this isn't really news, but, I wanted to show you all theese covers, because, one is great, and the other sucks!

The Shark Night cover is super awesome, in my opinion! It's got totally different artwork than the one-sheets!

BlurRay

DVD

Though, I don't like the new tag-line, I do love the artwork! As for Final Deastination 5... let's just say, it sucks. I think they're too plain, and unattractive in my opinion for a DVD or BluRay cover.


Standard DVD and BluRay

Though, the Final Destination 5 covers aren't all bad, they could be like my comic con shrit and have the 5 be holographic, like the one-sheets. But, oh well. The special edition BluRay has an alternate cover that looks a bit more appealing than these two.


What do you guys think? Which cover is your favorite?

Pictures from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment