Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Super Psycho Sweet 16 Part 1 + 2 Deleted Scenes!

According to Scott Thomas, one of two of the writers for  MSPS16 1 + 2 there were numerous scenes in the an early draft of the script that were removed for various reasons. There were also minor cut scenes form Part 2.

In Part 2 there was an extended scene and one scene that was removed for time. I wont give details on what happend but yeah.

Im pretty sad these scenes wont be released because they gave us more character development but oh well.

Now here is the stuff worth blogging about, the removed kills.

In the writing phase of the first movie there was a kill that was cut from the final scipt, it sounds bad ass and I think it would've been great if it was kept intact with the final draft. Here's basically what went down.


This one sounded really graphic. I dont wanna tell you how he died.  But it involves a flashlight, 'nuff said.
This one sounded pretty good too.

This next one is from Part 2, god I would've loved to see this, I know this would've been my favorite kill in the entire movie, I'm sure this scene would've alowed an unrated release.


God Scott and Jed are fucked up... so yeah. Use your imagination and picture this in the movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment